Take 3 is a music focused audio and video series we are producing in collaboration with WTSR 91.3 FM, the radio station of the College of New Jersey (TCNJ). The mission of the series is to provide exposure for indie and unsigned artists.
The format is simple:
- Each episode is 30 minutes.
- You will perform three songs live.
- We will do an in-depth interview with you (or your band). We will cover your art, your process and dive into each song and what it means to you.
Expected radio broadcast date is August/September 2022. The video will be released shortly after broadcast. The show will also be available as a podcast on WTSR’s Captivate channel.
What we need from you:
- A copy of the lyrics and/or a link to each song you will be performing live two weeks before your recording date.
- A bio, history and website/social media links.
- If you are performing to track we would like to have your tracks one week before your recording date.
- These tracks are being broadcast on radio so they need to be radio friendly. Explicit words should be swapped or omitted during your performance.
- All tracks must be original work. We cannot broadcast covers or tracks with heavy samples. Rule of thumb: If it would be flagged on Facebook or YouTube we can’t broadcast it.
- We are recording multiple shows on each recording date so please arrive on time.
If you have not been contacted by one of our producers and would like to be considered for the show contact email@example.com